Monday, December 21, 2009

YOU KNOW I'M NO GOOD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Lets get this out in the open now, I'm a massive Amy Winehouse fan.
I'm well aware of the fact she's trashy, tragic & perhaps even not the best looking woman in the world, however, I LOVE HER. Deal with it...

So on the cusp of the news that she and her once husband, turned jail-bird ex Blake Fielder Civil have reunited and decided to get married once again, I thought why not dedicate a post to the two love-birds (any excuse to feature my girl is a welcomed one). I'm still unsure how I feel about the news, however I do realise that she seems blissfully happy and head-over-heels-in-love with the guy so who am I to disapprove?? I'll leave that role up to her papa.

Whether you love them or hate them, the pics are cute & dare I say the pair even look quite stylin’ in most of them.

So ladies & gentlemen it's without further ado I introduce to you all, Miss Amy Winehouse...

3 comments: