Tuesday, December 15, 2009

STAR SPANGLED

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


It was probably the happiest day of my life when I stumbled into the vintage store on Melrose in L.A. and found these bad boys... to-die-for vintage Americana-style shorts that fit me like a glove (as seen in black&white shots above). Actually I lie they were originally jeans, but me being me, I hacked them off into short shorts. Looking back on it I actually would of quite enjoyed them as jeans right now, lets just blame it on the fact I was most likely delirious with jet-lag, not to mention I'd probably spent far too much time gallivanting around Los Angeles, living the life of a spoilt-brat socialite for those precious few days.

God bless America...

No comments:

Post a Comment