Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HOT CHILD IN THE CITY

3 casual

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

cupcakes

1 girl glam

3 glam running

3 glam

1 girl

1 girl

3 glam

3 glam

In the spirit of summer, I shall try shed my chilly Melbourne, hand-me-my-70+-sunscreen-thanks, state of mind, & attempt to embrace Sydney's love of warmer temps & sun-tan oil. In Sydney if there is an even slightly cool day, you would swear someone has died. Like, don't even go there. So here is a little post paying homage to the Sydney way of life. Shots are taken from a photo-shoot at Bronte Beach that I styled for our label's lifestyle online page. The clothes are my own designs, except for my friend Simon's of course. Speaking of which, isn't he a dream-boat!!
I shall leave you now with your eye-candy..


Enjoy...x

No comments:

Post a Comment