Friday, April 9, 2010

DISCO DOLLY...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sometimes a girls gotta let her hair down... You know what I'm saying??
And that we did the other night as I broke in my new sequined one-shoulder mini that I whipped up on the sewing machine that afternoon. So glad my girl Georgette decided to team with the theme and wear her sequin shoulder detail mini too!
So many sequins we could have been in a scene from Scarface with the ever divine Michelle Pfeiffer rocking her backless numbers... What a woman!!
In a dress like this you're guaranteed to see the sun rise...

PS. And not to go without mentioning my pretty friend James who was pulling some fine moves...x

Dress - My own design
Booties - Zara
Bracelets - The perfect mix of vintage & brand spankin' new

1 comment:

  1. You made that??? Wow! You are very talented.

    Elvira!! Yes her dresses were hot! Wow, now that's an old film, wasn't allowed to see it when it first came out, I was only 13!

    ReplyDelete