Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MIDNIGHT RIDERS


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Dress - My own design
Boots - Roc
Beanie - Courtesy of Schack-Daddy


You may or may not have noticed my absence of late as I returned to the homeland over the holidays, for a much needed break from the Sydney glitterati brigade. And what better way to celebrate my arrival than to enjoy a midnight adventure with my camera-shy bestie William, Aka. Schack Daddy. After ransacking his football memorabilia (Yes he is a footy-head in disguise, but aren't we all?? No?? Ok, well...) & with a few frothies in hand, we wandered the backstreets of Melbourne trying to rustle up some trouble. Mission accomplished as we were told repeatedly by passers-by that we were in an alcohol-free zone, that cops were everywhere, and to stop carrying on like hoons. Hoons?! What's happened to this town?? Clearly they had something against Collingwood supporters. Gaaawd, lucky I love you so much Melbourne...

Carn' the Pies!!!

(That's for you Wilbur, xox)

No comments:

Post a Comment